Free DHL shipping for orders over 2000 kr
How To Take Measurements & How To Tie Your Waist Beads.
HOW TO TAKE MEASUREMENTS BEFORE ORDERING YOUR WAIST BEAD.
Do NOT measure over clothing unless you plan on wearing them over clothing.
- Wrap measuring tape around where you would like your beads to sit (beads are typically worn just above, below, or right around the navel). Please see our model photo
- Do not suck or squeeze in your stomach while measuring.
- Allow some wiggle room for bending, seating and other movements. (Beads must not be too tight but also not very loose).
- Repeat the process just to double-check the accuracy of your original measurement.
Please note: Do not use manufacturers’ clothing sizes as a gauge for your waist size.
HOW TO TIE YOUR WAIST BEAD.
Below is a detailed procedure for tying your waist beads.
- Stand up.
- Wrap your strand of beads around your waist ( Waistline or High hip or Hip line depending on where you want to wear your beads ) bringing the open part to the front.
- Don’t suck in your tummy and allow some wiggle room for bending, seating and other movements. (The beads must not be too tight but also not very loose).
- Remove any excess beads by pulling them off the string.
- Tie 4-5 tight knots.
- Cut close to the knot leaving approximately 1/4” ( 7 mm ) of thread.
Optional: Add a drop of super glue to secure the knot or use a lighter to burn the tip slightly.
Below is a video tutorial on how to tie your traditional tie-on waste bead.